The Resource 'Allo 'allo!, The complete series one
- 'Allo 'allo!, The complete series one
- Title number
- The complete series one
- Statement of responsibility
- produced and directed by David Croft ; written by Jeremy Lloyd & David Croft
- Title variation
- Allo allo!
- Allo allo!
- Rene just wants to run his cafe and continue his affairs without his wife finding out. Unfortunately, there's a small matter of a war to contend with. The Resistance wants him to repatriate escaped British airmen, and he wants to avoid being shot by Germans
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director/producer, David Croft ; writers, Jeremy Lloyd, David Croft
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Language note
- Closed captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A45 2004 v.1
- Gorden Kaye, Richard Marner, Carmen Silvera, Kim Hartman, Vicki Michelle
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 'Allo 'allo!, The complete series one
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 'Allo 'allo!, The complete series one
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hok.selco.info/resource/1rUi-sm5FNY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hok.selco.info/resource/1rUi-sm5FNY/">'Allo 'allo!, The complete series one</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hok.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hok.selco.info/">Hokah Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hokah Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...